F.D. Sweet and Son funeral home was established in 1929 by Frank Sweet. Mr. Sweet built the current facility on North Shasta Street and managed the business with his son Howard until 1965 when they sold the funeral home to Nick Stewart.
Mr. Stewart oversaw the operations for 24 years and subsequently sold the facility to his employee Dean Clift in 1989. Mr. Clift and his wife Rosie managed the operations until his untimely death in 2007.
The Clift family carried on the operations of the funeral home until 2009 when it was acquired by current owners Kevin Stiles and Dan Roberts.
We consider it a privilege and an honor to serve the people of Willows and the surrounding communities with the tradition and service that has been customary here since 1929.